To provide immediate assistance through a safety network and offer supportive community education programs.
To make London a safer place to live, work and play.
Safety, community and education
- Increase community safety
- Strengthen community awareness through education and volunteerism
- Increase community partnerships
- Support and promote health and well-being through active transportation
The London Block Parent Program is excited to support a a Walking School Bus Program initiative to provide safe, environmentally friendly transportation to school. This program utilizes Block Parent volunteer(s) walking students to school.
- Block Parent Volunteers (Block Walkers) to walk students to school for the Walking School Bus Program
- Administration Assistants
- Workday Volunteers
- Community Outreach
- Event Planning and Setup