New volunteers are welcome to come out and learn how we can further advocate for London, Ontario cyclists.
This event aims to engage people in cycling at any age, experience level and ability. There is simply something for everyone!
As the EXPO has its first debut, we are pleased to announce that the event will be hosted by London’s own – BOLER MOUNTAIN – Southwestern Ontario’s most dynamic destination for outdoor adventure.
Cycling is a fun and active way to enjoy the outdoors, travel to destinations and offers numerous health benefits as well.
What you can look forward to at the 2017 London Bicycle EXPO at Boler Mountain;
- Cycling vendors, information booths
- $5 Discounted all day trail pass
- Guest speakers at 12 pm
- Fun bike race for kids at 12:30 pm
- Guided mountain bike trail rides at 1pm & 3pm
- Live Music
- Face painting
- Mountain bike rentals available
- Bike demos, maintenance
- BBQ, patio for food and refreshments