Join us for a fundraising dinner in support of Growing Chefs! and feast your senses on sustainability!
Introducing the 5 course, “This Whole Sturgeon” dinner; a meal highlighting Northern Divine’s certified organic sturgeon meat and caviar. Guest Chef Thompson Tran, of The Wooden Boat, uses all parts of the sturgeon and brings you traditional Vietnamese dishes paired with award-winning NUOC CHAM Vietnamese Sauces.
Along with Growing Chefs! Executive Director, Andrew Fleet, they will speak to sustainable seafood in Canada and Growing Chefs’ commitment to using local, sustainable food sources.
This dinner is supported by Ocean Wise and The Northern Divine Aquafarms!
$75 per ticket.
Cash bar serving wine and local craft beer. Washrooms located on 2nd floor.
Attend LEN’s annual celebration and enjoy some live music, appetizers from Growing Chefs, an Environmental Pitch Night and other environmentalists’ company. Bring your friends and whoever you want to celebrate the environment with!
- Environmental Pitch Night – London youth will be competing by answering the question: “What is the most effective way to get citizens caring about climate change and changing their habits?” in 10 x 90 second pitches. Prize winner will receive $150. Only youth (ages 9-30) can pitch their idea – we want to hear from the future generation!
- Live music by the Jim MacDonald Show
- Information and stories from the LEN members
- Appetizers from Growing Chefs!
- Silent auction
- Cash bar featuring local beverages
- Networking with other environmentalists
The agenda for the meeting comes out online Wed. July 12, noon. (main agenda page here)
If you want to put a comment in writing and get it included as an “added” you have to get that in electronically by Friday, July 14, 9:00 a.m. to Lauren Kucera, email@example.com (committee secretary).