- This event has passed.
Nature in the City – Tracking migrant birds and insects
January 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Nature in the City 2018
Co-sponsored by Nature London and the London Public Library. A free six-part series of illustrated talks about nature in and around the City of London
- January 16 – Salthaven Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Centre (Brian Salt)
- January 23 – Tracking migrant birds and insects (Keith Hobson)
- January 30 – A fresh look at fossils (Cam Tsujita)
- February 6 – Reviving Indigenous knowledge of the natural world (Andrew Judge)
- February 13 – Permaculture (Becky Ellis)
- February 20 – Favorite all–season birding and hiking places in London (Gail McNeil)
Six Tuesday evenings from January 16 to February 20 from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. in the Central Library’s Wolf Performance Hall at 251 Dundas St.
Free! Plus up to two hours free validated parking at Citi Plaza during Library hours. Families (with children 10 and up) are welcome!
The goal of the Nature in the City series is to contribute to the preservation and enjoyment of nature. Let’s do this together by sharing information and stimulating an interest in the natural world around us.
Co-sponsored by Nature London (www. naturelondon.com) and London Public Library (www.londonpubliclibrary.ca)